Please review the information below in order to become familiar with the online registration process. The online registration system can be used for most recreation programs; however, there are a limited number of exceptions. You are able to view detailed information on current programs, register for classes, and receive e-mail confirmation of your registration. You are also able to check availability of space before you register. Please note, Visa, Mastercard or Discover are the only forms of payment accepted online. If you would like to pay by cash or check, please register in person at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry office.
Summer program registration begins Saturday, May 6th, 2017 at 8:00 am.
IF YOU HAVE A CHILD CURRENTLY IN KINDERGARTEN, PLEASE CALL THE PARKS AND RECREATION OFFICE TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE A GRADE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR CHILD - (262)796-6675 THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR GRADE BASED CLASSES.
Enter Online Registration
Online Registration Eligibility
Process to Activate Your Family for Online Registration
How to Register On-line
1. Selection Online Program Registration
2. Enter your User Name and Password.
3. On the Welcome to On-line Registration page, choose Register for Classes Online or the Quick Link Browse Activities.
4. Choose Type of class (by scrolling through the pick list on the right side) or putting the Activity Number in the Activity Number Search box. Click on the Search button.
5. Choose the class by clicking on the shopping cart on the left-hand side of the Activity listing.
6. Click Enroll Now (on the bottom of the screen). This will take you to a listing of all of your family members.
7. Choose the family member(s) that you wish to enroll in the program by clicking on the square by each activity under each family member name.
8. On the bottom of the page, click on the Add to Cart button. On the Enrollment page, please read the insurance waiver and click on the Agree button.
9. On the Your Shopping Cart page, click on the Proceed to Checkout button.
10. You will receive a receipt in a PDF format to print and a receipt via e-mail.
If you do not have an email address on file with us, or if your data fails to match your responses, please call our office at (262)796-6675 or use the Quick Link “Contact Us” so that we can help you troubleshoot the problem.
Online Registration Guide
There are a variety of searches you can use to find what you are interested in. Here are some of the icons you will see and an explanation of what each does:
My Account Features
View My Shopping Cart
This section allows you to view your household’s current enrollment history.
Reprint a Receipt
You can select a receipt for current and past registrations and reprint for your records.
Print a Household Roster
You can print a household roster report listing the classes your family has enrolled in.
Change User Name
This section allows you to change your user name and password along with establishing answers to security/challenge questions.